Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Project Life

Happy 2013!

The purpose of this blog, for now, will be for me to make sense, once again, of digital scrapbooking as I dive into something new... Project Life.  I have long been frustrated at my apparent lack of time/patience for scrapbooking and, in turn, frustrated that I fail to keep up with our family's memory keeping.  My Mom, God love her, has album upon album of pictures chronicling our family's growth and experiences through the years.  As it stands now, if my daughters were to come to me 20 years from now and ask about pictures, I'd have to hand them a disk.  Or a drive.  Or say, "Hmm, I wonder what happened to that old computer?"

I may decide to take on other topics, but at present I have no plans other than a place to easily post stuff once I create it.

I will be taking an online workshop over at www.jessicasprague.com starting on Monday.  Between now and then, the goal is to research, plan, and collect materials to start this project.  It'll be real.  It'll be fun.  Here's hoping it's real(ly) fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment