Saturday, January 5, 2013

Anna's Cover Page

I put together two more baby book cover pages tonight.  It's amazingly easy to just drop pictures into place.

I do wonder if it is "cheating" just a little bit to create essentially the same book for all three girls.  The details, pictures and journaling/memories will be unique to each girl, so I'm guessing a completed book is better than no book at all, right?

As I find more elements to use on my pages, I may come back and change or add to these title pages.  This is what makes digital scrapbooking so... cool... being able to come back after the fact and completely alter the look of a page is a little harder to do with paper.  Not to mention if I were to bring out paper, the 5 year old would want to write a story with it, the 4 year old would  attack it with scissors and the 18 month old would want to throw it in the trash.  Such is my life.  Thank God for digital.

Here is Anna's cover page... Julia's will follow in another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment